An invitation to 'Sister Parties' in all English speaking Nations..  Aug-2010.

Two ‘world first’ initiatives for a Political Party..

The VS Group is initiating new political parties in most English speaking countries.. 
(or partnering with existing parties where possible.)  

Last Updated (Friday, 07 January 2011 23:26)

Read more...

 

The Impending Australian Recession..

Australia is rapidly dividing into two economies..
1. The Mining sector plus those sectors the Government has been throwing taxpayers money at..
2. The other 90% of the economy - which is rapidly heading for a recession!
That first 10% of the economy (Mining Etc.) is doing so well that it distorts the financial and employment indicators.. Unemployment therefore seems normal and financial growth seems slightly positive. This 10% hides the fact that the other 90% is clearly in trouble and is actually in recession.

 

Read more...